Skin Care and Injectables
Looking For Non-Surgical Options For Facial Rejuvenation?
The Rejuve 360 Plan at Rejuve Med Spa
A one-size-fits-all approach isn’t always the best treatment option for your particular aesthetic concerns. At Rejuve Med Spa, we have an array of cosmetic enhancements to address a wide variety of patient concerns, and our staff are expertly trained, with more than 150 years of combined experience. We are also in the top 5% of all BOTOX® and JUVÉDERM® dermal fillers providers in the entire country. Perhaps your unique situation requires a more in depth approach. The Rejuve 360 Plan may be the perfect path forward for you.
What is the Rejuve 360 Plan?
We begin with a complimentary digital Visia skin analysis, which uses a standard white light, cross-polarize flash, and UV photography to expose surface and subsurface skin conditions. This analysis will pinpoint spots, pores, wrinkles, evenness of tone, porphyrins, UV spots, and photodamage. From this, our experienced and compassionate staff will detail a customized, comprehensive treatment plan to address all of your cosmetic goals.
Fine Lines and Wrinkles
By far the most common complaint, not every line or wrinkle should be treated equally. Depending on the severity and location of your concerns, the following treatments could be ideal:
- BOTOX® — Used to minimize the appearance of horizontal forehead lines, deep brow furrows, and crow’s feet, BOTOX® is the most commonly performed cosmetic treatment in the US today.
- JUVÉDERM® XC — Right behind BOTOX® in popularity, JUVÉDERM® dermal fillers are a very popular treatment option. JUVÉDERM® XC is ideal to treat fine lines around the mouth, or deeper “parentheses” or “marionette” lines.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA® XC — If more precision on a smaller scale is your concern, JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA® XC works wonders on tiny lines around the mouth or the delicate tissues around the eye, for a subtler, more surface solution.
Volume Loss and Contouring
Gravity isn’t exactly kind to us as we age, and we lose volume in our cheeks, face, and lips. If you’re concerned a facelift is a step too far, we have a few non-surgical treatment options to consider:
- JUVÉDERM® XC — Along with treating lines around the mouth, this treatment can plump your lips so you can have a pout to be proud of.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA® XC — If hollow cheeks and mid-facial volume loss is your concern, this dermal filler can restore your contours and the apple-cheeked freshness of youth.
Consultations Are Available Now
Take the first step. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about your specific needs so you can select the best treatment option for you.
Simply fill out the form on this page, or call to schedule your complimentary consultation with Rejuve Med Spa today.
Acne, Scarring, and Uneven Texture or Tone
Perhaps your concerns are a holdover from your teen years or persistent acne and scarring of certain conditions. We can customize your plan to include any of the following:
- Chemical Peels — With the Illuminize, Vitalize, or Rejuvenize peel, we can bring healthy, new skin to the surface while encouraging dead skin cells to shed and take unwanted imperfections with it.
- HydraFacial® Resurfacing Treatment — Almost massage-like, this treatment exfoliates damaged cells, rehydrates tissues, promotes collagen and elastin production, and cleanses your skin with antioxidants to minimize free radical damage.
- Microdermabrasion — Using The DiamondTome® Skin Resurfacing System, this procedure gently exfoliates the topmost layer of your skin to reveal new skin cells, soften irregularities such as scars, and stimulate vascular circulation.
- MicroNeedling — Using microneedles to create a series of tiny punctures, this procedure softens scar tissue and encourages collagen and elastin production to reduce the appearance of acne and other types of scars.
- Pixel Skin Resurfacing — The Pixel fractional laser creates thousands of microscopic perforations to promote rapid healing to stimulate collagen production. This reduces scarring, improves texture, and evens skin tone.
Sun Damage, Age Spots, and Skin Discoloration
Sun damage is one of the main contributors to the advancement of age. For problems with sun damage, pigmentation, age spots, and rosacea, several treatments are available:
- Photo Facial Laser Treatment — Low energy pulses of laser light target pigmented cells, breaking them down and restoring a clear complexion, minimizing pores, and evening out reddened skin tone.
- Pixel Skin Resurfacing — Along with scarring and texture and tone improvements, this procedure is great for reversing sun damage and restoring clarity to your complexion.
Rejuve Med-Spa combines state-of-the-art technology, expertly trained practitioners with more than 150 combined years of experience, advanced training experience received from the manufacturers and inventors at the forefront of the cosmetic enhancement industry, and an opulent, relaxing atmosphere for a facial rejuvenation experience second-to-none in the greater Dallas area. We pride ourselves on our low-pressure consultations, upfront pricing, and the quality of our patient care that can’t be found elsewhere. There is no better place to restore your youthful glow, address your skin issues, and reveal a new and improved you than at Rejuve Med Spa.
Take the First Step – Request A Consultation
Please fill out the form on this page to request an in-person consultation and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Rejuve Med-Spa will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our offices directly to schedule at (972) 265-1590.
Rejuve Med Spa serves the Addison / North Dallas & Plano areas.