What are Novathreads
Novathreads, otherwise known as PDO threads, are a form of facial rejuvenation that requires inserting a Polydioxanone thread into the dermis. A needle is inserted under the epidermis layer of skin before the PDO thread is ejected. The needle is then removed but the thread itself remains, subsequently stimulating collagen synthesis and lifting.
The procedure is completed by an experienced aesthetician and it aims to provide a lift to the face while simultaneously removing the visible presence of wrinkles caused by the impacts of aging. Novathreads are commonly accepted as the best PDO threads and are recommended by many.
Benefits of Novathreads
A growing number of patients are choosing Novathreads over the more traditional facelift for a number of reasons. Firstly, it is far less invasive than a facelift while it is more suitable for minor cases where a facelift isn’t necessary.
There are many additional incentives for choosing Novathreads as a course of action to unlock younger-looking skin, including but not limited to;
- The PDO is naturally absorbed and will boost collagen production.
- Skin structures created by the PDO will hold for up to 15 months for lasting results.
- Injections are made in a mesh pattern to promote a natural face shape and deliver instant laxity.
- The main recovery will pass in just 3 days while you can resume all activities after 2 weeks.
- Maintenance appointments are only required every 18 months.
Novathreads produce noticeable improvements with immediate results followed by further progress for a natural transformation. Moreover, Rejuve Med Spa aestheticians boast over 150 years of combined experience to ensure that the Novathread injectables are inserted in a safe and efficient manner.
The treatment can be preceded by a local anesthetic to remove any pain or discomfort.